Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Change

Before I can change the course of my life I have to realize, and take, responsibility for my mistakes. I am then free to take responsibility for making my life better.

In that way I learn that ONLY I am responsible for me and for my life. Until I do that, I can go through life making everyone else responsible for my life and my circumstances.

Dear Lord,

Help me to remember when my strength fades and I don't know the way, that you are with me, to lift me up, and give me new strength for another day. I love you Jesus.

I waited patiently for the LORD, He turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire

He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.

Psalm 40: 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment