I think I was partly fascinated by the possbility of meeting myself as a child. What questions would I ask of myself? Am I living the life I imagined as a child? Where do I need to return to in my thinking, my dreams, to get back on the right track? What did I love as a child? What words of comfort would I give myself, what words of encouragement?
What do I need to do today to keep moving forward? I believe it's possible to make a little progress each day, even though sometimes it seems that we're on a treadmill, simply covering the same territory over and over again. Sometimes I need to stop thinking...pondering...and just DO something!
here's my list
- finish putting away Christmas decorations (I know, it's embarrassing to admit)
- read my Bible
- write my prayers so I can keep track of how God answers
- do laundry and dishes
- file my income taxes
- help my kids with their homework
- make a plan of action to take the next step towards my goal (we all have to have a goal!)
- or take the next step toward my goal
- make a list of everything I would do to my house if I had the money
- now, list them in priority order
- make a list of everything we need to do to find a college for my daughter
- make a spreadsheet for information on different colleges
- get myself organized!
- get my kids organized!
- feed my kids dinner
- just be a good mom
- keep things simple
- trust God
What do you need to do today to keep moving forward?