Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

Good morning everyone. I've been feeling the need for some change. I tried dark blue for my blog for a few days but it wasn't very fall like. So in trying to capture a little bit of fall around here, I snapped a few photos of the fall wreath my daughter and I made in brownies when she was around 5 years old. Could it really be 12 years ago? It needs a little sprucing up I guess. Maybe I could add a few new leaves or berries. I could have straightened out the leaves before the took the picture, but it hangs on my front door as is, and I love it. The little speck to the left of the wreath is actually a tiny caterpillar that I didn't think would show up in the final photo but there he is! The weather is so nice and cool this morning. Boy am I ready for fall. Next . . .to put a pumpkin on my porch! Blessings to all!

11 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Nice page change. I love the wreath, those type of things are always the most special. I have thought about changing my page up, but keep hearing "horror" stories about loosing all the links... ?

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

The little caterpillar makes it!

Donna said...

You did a great job! I love the new header! Makes me want to knock on your door and see if you'll invite me in for some hot tea!

joan said...

I think it looks great. I love the new banner with the Fall wreath. I see you have a banner on your sidebar about Fireproof, I am going to have to get one for my blog. I will be buying that movie when it comes out.

Karen M said...

I love your wreath! It's so nice to have memories like that and things to help us remember those special times.d

Just Joni said...

I love the new fall look...caterpillar and all!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Change is refreshing at times.
I love your site, and I am sorry I ahve not added it to mine yet. I will do that this weekend.
Love Nita

Becoming Me said...

You have a beautiful blog.

Stacey said...

Love the new fall look!!!
This is the most beautiful time of the year.

Thanks for checking in on me, your so sweet:) I have just been so busy lately!

Sally said...

Love your new look, Karen. Take care, and God bless. (HUGS)

Homesteader in Training said...

I think your wreath is great. Adds a nice touch. I've been playing with my blog too. It can get a bit addicting lol.
Hugs to you.