Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

Good morning everyone. I've been feeling the need for some change. I tried dark blue for my blog for a few days but it wasn't very fall like. So in trying to capture a little bit of fall around here, I snapped a few photos of the fall wreath my daughter and I made in brownies when she was around 5 years old. Could it really be 12 years ago? It needs a little sprucing up I guess. Maybe I could add a few new leaves or berries. I could have straightened out the leaves before the took the picture, but it hangs on my front door as is, and I love it. The little speck to the left of the wreath is actually a tiny caterpillar that I didn't think would show up in the final photo but there he is! The weather is so nice and cool this morning. Boy am I ready for fall. Next . . .to put a pumpkin on my porch! Blessings to all!

11 comments:

  1. Nice page change. I love the wreath, those type of things are always the most special. I have thought about changing my page up, but keep hearing "horror" stories about loosing all the links... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I love the new header! Makes me want to knock on your door and see if you'll invite me in for some hot tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great. I love the new banner with the Fall wreath. I see you have a banner on your sidebar about Fireproof, I am going to have to get one for my blog. I will be buying that movie when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wreath! It's so nice to have memories like that and things to help us remember those special times.d

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new fall look...caterpillar and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change is refreshing at times.
    I love your site, and I am sorry I ahve not added it to mine yet. I will do that this weekend.
    Love Nita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new fall look!!!
    This is the most beautiful time of the year.

    Thanks for checking in on me, your so sweet:) I have just been so busy lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new look, Karen. Take care, and God bless. (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your wreath is great. Adds a nice touch. I've been playing with my blog too. It can get a bit addicting lol.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete