Monday, November 10, 2008

Lamentations 3:22-23

I substituted in a 5th grade classroom today, and found these verses from Lamentations on the wall next to the teacher's desk. Over the past week I've taught 3rd grade, 4th grade, elementary Art, Resource, and today 5th grade. Tomorrow I'm in an elementary special education room, then Wed. I'll be in a 9th grade special education class, and Friday a middle school special education class. I'm always a little worried before I get to the school for the day, but then I remember why I'm doing this. God is always so good and He reassures me each day.

I feel so privileged to be in each classroom. It's so much fun to see the light come on in a child's eyes when he understands something new!

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment