Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whole

Hope to the hurting heart,
"run to ME,
I'll hold you close
curing your heart's ache
with My tender
knowing touch
I'll sew up every break
memories. . .
scars, they fade
like the end of day
when My love
is planted there
the pain is washed away
I AM your
Prince of Peace
the Lover of your soul
Let ME in
I'll mend your heart
My love will make
you Whole"
Luke 4:18
I was in Jefferson, Texas one day a couple of weeks ago during a camping trip to Caddo Lake. We stopped in a gift shop called "Blessings". While there I bought a bookmark with this poem on it. I wanted to share it with you.

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem! At first I thought you had written it. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful words and so very thoughtful of you to want to share them with everyone...God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the beauty of these words. God bless.

    ReplyDelete