Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hope

Hope~ to desire with expectation of obtainment
~ to expect with confidence

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

1 Peter 3:15

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Psalm 25:5

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him

Lamentations 3:25

Lord, let my hope be only in you.


2 comments:

  1. Hope and faith keep me going, that's for sure. Beautiful post, Karen. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful voices and words to start the morning...thank you!

    Have a blessed week ~

    ReplyDelete