I'm enjoying a quiet, peaceful afternoon. Mowing my yard, thinking back over this past week, planning my flower beds in my mind, thanking God for His wonderful blessings, of sitting beside my daughter in church this morning, taking communion, of friends and fellowship, and knowing that my God is greater than can be imagined.
The sunshine is shining on my shoulders today as I work outside and I wish you the warmth of sunshine on your shoulders today, too!
Not much sunshine here, but it's still a wonderful day. I'm glad you're enjoying being outside; there's nothing like nature. I love that song! :)
ReplyDeleteI think being outside makes you closer to God! And I enjoyed listening to John Denver during my high school and college years. I even named a cat of mine Sunshine, after the song!
ReplyDeleteWe worked outside in the sunshine too. Sunshine is good for the soul.
ReplyDelete