Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coffee Lovers

For all of us coffee lovers, Joni, at Morning Coffee is having a drawing!! She has even created her own blend of coffee complete with her own name, MORNING COFFEE BLOGGER'S BLEND! How much fun is that? So, to celebrate fall, friendship and coffee go visit her blog and enter for the drawing. She is so creative. The drawing will be on the first official day of Fall, Monday, September 22.

(I can't believe I won the drawing! Thank you so much, Joni. I can't wait to enjoy my first cup. I will share it with my blogging friends when I do. Happy Fall!)

9 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'm going over there right now. Thanks for the heads up my friend.
    COFFEE! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say coffeeeeeeee????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now thats a giveaway with my name on it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! You were the lucky winner of the coffee drawing!

    Happy "first day of fall"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW~ YOU WON~ HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!
    Congrat's:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comment you left Karen. Iam glad you liked the song. I look at the people's faces when I watch that video and see how it affects them as he is singing it.
    You can really tell who it is touching.
    Sending you love and hope..Nita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about the coffee from Joni! I'll share my first cup with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning! You deserve it!

    I'm sorry that I was gone and missed the opportunity. I have a lot of catching up to do, LOL.

    ReplyDelete