Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Funnies

Ok, guys, I'm going to join the Friday Funnies for today, Kim at Homesteader's Heart hosts this weekly chance to start our day off right! Visit her blog to see more Friday Funnies! This video makes me laugh out loud everytime I see it. If anyone is familiar with the different personality types, they will probably laugh louder, but anyone can see themselves and those they love depicted in these reactions to sitting on a tack!




If you're interested in learning more about personalities visit /www.gkseminars.com/ or read Personality Plus by Florence Littauer. It's alot of fun recognizing yourself and others. As for me, I am definitely phlegmatic! Have a great Friday!

10 comments:

  1. That's cute. LOL - yes, I recognized people I have known throughout my life in there, lol. :)
    I didn't see you linked up on Kim's page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. Happy friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say I'm more like the last one lol. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was hilarious and informative at the same time. I recognized myself as a cross between the last two. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!

    Loved seeing this in another language. I've seen this done in English before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really funny and so relatable. I'm from TX too, but I live in FL now. What area of the state are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did a personality class at our church. I am a combo of Choleric...from my dad, & phlegmatic...from my mom. That was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I'm guilty of being the most like the choleric personality. Fess up who purposely injured my tush or else I'll strangle you all! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was funny. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know which one I am , for I spent more time watching the people than paying attention to the actually message. I loved the accent and got a kick out of it and reading the lines!!!

    ReplyDelete