Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Annie to post the 4th photo in my 4th file in My Pictures. So here it is! It's my son playing Inline Hockey. My older son played for several years and now my younger son is playing. This was his first season about 2 years ago now. It's a really fun game to watch. The town we live in built a skate park a few years ago with two rinks built just for hockey! My older son had to play on tennis courts!

I need to tag two people now so who will it be? How about . . . Kylie at A Bite of Country Cupcakes and . . . I've got to go to work! I'll finish posting later! Ok, Kimberly at Walk the Beach, you've been tagged too!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaw... he looks so cute! So you're a hockey mom, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee..hee...Guess I was'nt quick enough with my getaway!..lol!!
    Happy to join in shall post it in a day or so

    ReplyDelete