Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello World!

I suppose if I am going to create a Blog I should actually write something. So.... I am writing to you today, looking out my window at the bare branches of the trees in my backyard, wondering if it's ever going to be winter?

Just by chance, I discovered this quote on New Year's Day and wanted to share it with you.

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and it's first chapter is New Year's Day."
Edith Lovejoy Pierce

We all have the gift of a new year. Each morning we have the gift of a new day.
For me, this blog is my "book" and I look forward to writing to you and sharing my words and pictures.

"Do not give up; the beginning is always the hardest. " (found in my Chinese fortune cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment