Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bulletin Board of Cyberspace

Something about creating a blog takes me back to my childhood. Remember when we wrote a story or painted a picture or created something and we got to hang it in the hallway of our school? It was fun to have our work on display alongside all the others. We knew that our work could be seen by anyone as they walked down the hall, but we weren't sure if and when they read our words or saw our pictures. But it was a fun feeling just the same.

Having a blog is alot like that. We create something, write some words, add some pictures and put them on display for the world to see. We're not sure if anyone sees them, but it's fun just the same!


I actually have two purposes for my blog. One is to have fun being creative and to have a place to write my thoughts. The second is to maybe, just maybe, encourage someone who happens by at just the right moment. God specializes in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment