Friday, June 20, 2008

Open Doors

I have been sending out resumes and applications like mad the past few days as I complete my teacher training. My last class is on Monday. I hesitate to ask for prayer for finding a job because then if I don't get one I'll have to come back and say, "well, not yet..." However, if I really have faith that God is leading me in this direction and if I have faith that He is able to open the doors He wants opened, then I should have the faith to ask you to pray for me. So, if you have just a moment, would you ask God to open doors and work a miracle so that I can become an art teacher? Now, it's my job to be the right person for the right job.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD,
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Psalm 37: 4-6

4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 3:4-6

These are my prayers for you as well.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for continuing to pursue this path for yourself. We will pray and leave the results to God. We trust Him to open doors in His timing so that you and your family are taken care of. You just keep doing your part and trusting and letting God be God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will pray for you :)

    trust, obey and believe what God has spoken unto us...

    God operates on a perfectly designed timeline. He knows what you need and when to provide it...and the TIME has come for you. Glorify God with your artworks..Godspeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will gladly (with all of my heart) pray for God's provisions in linking you to a WONDERFUL teaching position!

    I believe more strongly in prayer than anything else!

    I've been having minor difficulties loading your blog page for some reason, but if I keep trying it finally works...?

    I say..."make those lesson plans!"

    ReplyDelete