Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Trading My Sorrows!

While singing this song last Sunday, the words resonated deep in my heart and I want to share that joy with all of you.

The message we heard on Sunday was this: there will always be obstacles to face that are stronger than we are. Only God has the power to overcome these. Keeping our eyes on Him not only gets us through, but He gives us His joy in exchange, when we give Him our sickness, our pain, our sorrow, our shame.

This was filmed at a Women of Faith conference. Don't you just love us? All of us ordinary, every day women who God loves so unbelievably?


3 comments:

  1. I have been so blessed by the sharing of this and I can FEEL your heart's thinking...truly beautiful voices of encouragement that remind us to live in a positive spirit-all for the Lord~

    "struck down but not destroyed"

    all for the joy of the Lord and to know that He loves us that much is incredibly uplifting...what can possibly bring us down knowing that?

    love to you my sweet friend, I've missed your "voice", glad you had some extra time to share this, thank you ~
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing sense of love and overwhelming joy comes from watching this....what a wonderful experience....i would love to be in that crowd of ordinary women some day.
    thank you for sharing....i come by way of joni. :)
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen...I tagged you to share some interesting things about yourself if you don't mind. I would love to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete